Event Title: Education Committee Meeting
The Committee provides informational courses for ARBOR membership with the goal of a minimum of 4 courses each year. (See Addendum G)
- First consideration will be given to those courses with either no fees or nominal fees for the course and/or instructor. The fees for any will be paid by course attendees.
- Courses will be an informational format , not MCE or SAE.
- Courses will be between one and four hours in length.
- Courses will be open to ARBOR membership. Non members attendance will be allowed with the approval of the Education Committee.
- Course sponsorship will be with Education Committee approval.
- Advertising will be the responsibility of the Education Committee with Staff assistance.
- A member of the Education Committee will attend each course to announce the course, introduce the instructor, to monitor and receive feedback as to the relevance of the course.
Event information provided by Arlington Board of Realtors.